Another busy week and an interesting one too. We found on Monday that a lot of the children were very tired, what exciting weekends you must of all had. We now have over 60% of the class on their own Chrome books. This is making such a difference to the learning we are doing. The children who are new to Chrome books learning is increasing exponentially as they learn about working in a digital manner. They are focussed and on task as they complete learning tasks.
Some reminders for the next week:
- Cellphones - please send a letter to Mrs Burnside to ask permission if your child needs a cell
Check out the policy on the website if unsure.
- Learning conversations - These are coming up in week 5 please remember to book these to develop the learning relationship with your child and us, as it is so vitally important for academic success.
- The pink slips that came home on Wednesday need to be filled in and returned please. It would
- Water bottles - these are needed at school every day, please ensure your child has one and it is
- Shoes - Cross Country is coming up and we will be training. Please send your child in appropriate
- BYOD - If you haven't and are considering purchasing your child one it will certainly benefit their
Please check out our Twitter page https://twitter.com/DudleyBanksAve to view some of the learning we have been doing in Reading. For those that haven't yet seen the class blog https://banksavedudley.blogspot.co.nz/ please do visit and sign up for the emails.
Don't forget to come along to the 'Welcome' and Fish 'N Chip evening on Monday 19th Feb 5:30 - 6:30pm. Come and have a look at Dudley, meet us and hear a little about our programme.
Thank you for your continued support
Becks and Jan